Thank you for your interest in the TIS .
The first mesh in Second Life that can also keep in time with the music playing on your parcel!! This is undoubtedly the best in Second Life! We have taken our time to make sure that the product is as realistic as possible. Painstakingly created with 100% mesh and carefully textured to make sure you have the best of the best of the best in your venue!!!
- Used in conjunction with the TIS StreamSync the speakers will beat with the music playing on your parcels media stream.
- The product effects can also be manually set using the included TIS iControl Professional.
- Based on real-life club equipment, each components look and display has been tailored to be as realistic as possible.
- Highly detailed 100% mesh design.
- Multiple Levels Of Detail (LOD) ensure your product looks perfect no matter what distance it is viewed from.
- Realistic texturing to every component.
- Just 18 prims for entire display. This includes both types of Array Speaker being out in world.
- Scripting has been rigorously optimized to reduce sim overhead.
- Fully copyable - set out as many as you need.
- Easily control speed to reduce load on laggy sims if required.
- TIS iControl Professional included, quickly and remotely hide or show grills and set manual BPM for the product.
- Allow selected others or your group to control the product.
Current version of the is v.
Release date of the current version is . To check what version you are running please see the Version section. Please also see the Troubleshooting tab if you are having any other issues to see if your query is answered there before contacting support.
Your comes in a product box. Drag this box to the ground where it will automatically unpack and give you a folder containing your product. Accept this folder and it will appear in the top level of your inventory. You can now delete the product box (a copy is still in your inventory).
In your inventory, locate the folder called
In this folder you will find the following items:
TIS Stage Array Speakers (ceiling)
TIS Stage Array Speakers (truss)
TIS Stage Stand Speaker
TIS Double Stage Speaker
TIS Double Stage Speaker (Laying)
TIS Stage Monitor Speaker
TIS Stage Subwoofer
- TIS iControl Professional
- The TIS iControl Professional is the controller for this product. You will be able to use this controller to change various functions for the product. For more information about basic functionality of the iControl Professional, please see here.
First locate one of the speakers in your folder and drag it out to the ground in world.
Now position your product where you wish it to be in your venue before switching it on.
This products functionality can only be controlled by the iControl Professional. Please see the Using the iControl section for full details on finishing the set up, and how to use your product with your iControl Professional.
Drag out the iControl Professional from your inventory to the ground in world or right click and select wear from your inventory to wear the controller as a HUD. If you require other people i.e. staff or managers to be able to control the product a controller must be out on the parcel that your product is located on. For more detailed instructions on how to use the iControl Professional, please see the TIS iControl Professional web page.
When first worn or dragged to the ground the iControl Professional will quickly establish connection to any devices available. The products communication channel is set to 0 by default. More information regarding communication channels and why you would ever want to use them can be found in the information page of the TIS iControl Professional. Information on how to change the channels can be found in the section Multiple Units using different settings.
Once the iControl Professional has established connection to the product you will see an icon appear representing the product at the bottom of the controller in the Product Selection panel.
Click the icon for TIS and you will be presented with this screen:
On pressing this button , the configuration drop down will appear which will give you the options for the product. If you have multiple 's out the configuration button will control all lights on that channel, not just the one it states on the drop down.
On pressing this button will allow the product to notify in chat confirmations of button presses. This is especially useful so the owner or admin can know what settings have been changed when they click any of the buttons. The default setting is off.
Pretty self explanatory. Switch the product on and off!
This slider allows you to manually adjust the Beats Per Minute for a specific song.
These buttons allow you to remove the mesh grill over the speakers or add the grill back on.
This section is for more advanced user settings. You can use the product directly out of the box using the iControl Professional, but if you wish to have multiple units out on your sim with different settings you need to change channel communications.
To have more than one unit out, all you need to do is drag another from your inventory to the ground in world. If you require both units to be controlled with the same settings etc., then you need not do anything further with either unit, just use channel 0, which is the default channel number, on your controller to start, stop and adjust the other settings as usual.
Once you have placed the number of units you wish to have out you will then need to
Restore the units, by going to the Configuration via the iControl Professional. This will reset the values to
factory state. This is very useful if you are dragging out multiple units as if you have changed the colour to multi colour the newly dragged out unit will still only have the factory default settings. If you drag out two units pressing this Restore button will make sure that both units are displaying the same settings.
If you have more than one unit rezzed on the same sim and set to the same channel, one will become the
master. This master will perform all the script work to calculate colours/effects and then send the result to the other unit's, enabling all of them to synchronize their displays. As a result the Settings for the master will be used for all unit's. The
master will be chosen at random so you should ensure that this notecard is duplicated in all your unit's set to the same channel in order to achieve a consistent effect.
If you wish to have multiple units customized in different ways on the same sim, this can be done easily by setting one of your units to have a different channel to your first unit. To do this you will need to set the channel number for each additional unit.
To do this simply amend the description field of one the units as follows:
- Right click and select edit on one of the units.
In the general tab of the edit dialogue box locate the description field this will already have text in there like this:
Channel : 0
Set the new channel by editing this text so for example
Channel : 3would set the channel to be 3.
- If you are using Firestorm viewer go to the Content tab of the edit dialogue box and click the "Reset Scripts" button. If you are using the Second Life Viewer, you will need to go to the client tool bar (at the top of your screen) and click Build --> Scripts and then select "Reset Scripts". Any other viewer, you may need to refer to the viewers knowledge-base.
- On clicking Reset Scripts a dialogue box may pop up if you have never done this before asking you whether you wish to modify scripts in selected object - Just click yes - if no box asking that pops up, then the Reset Progress box will only appear and start going through each script in the unit and set them to running as in this example:
- When the dialogue box states done, press close.
- The unit that you changed will run through its setup.
You can now go to your main Control Channel page and in the Channel Selection panel select the new channel you set to now control the unit on that channel.
Do the above for any units that you wish to have on any other channel. You have in total 20 channels that you can use if you so wish.
Access for this product can only be controlled via the iControl Professional. For details on how to set access for this product please see the instructions for the TIS iControl Professional.
Current version of the is v. Release date of the current version is .
To check the version of this product you are running please follow these steps:
- Right click the product and choose edit.
- In the edit window, select the content tab.
- In the contents tab there is a single script pertaining to that speaker i.e. "TIS Stage Array Speakers"
- Right click the script and select Properties
- The version number will be entered in the Description field.
If you are running an out of date product, please obtain a redelivery of the product package from our redelivery board in our store, Click here to go there!
Listed here are the most common FAQ's for this product. Before contacting support, make sure your query is not answered here.