Thank you for your interest in the TIS .
The first wearable mesh in Second Life that can also keep in time with the music playing on a parcel that has a TIS StreamSync!! This is undoubtedly the best in Second Life!
- Used in conjunction with the TIS StreamSync the lights display will be synchronized with the music playing on any parcel that has a TIS StreamSync rezzed in world.
- The product effects can also be manually set using the Settings notecard inside the master band.
- Highly detailed 100% mesh design.
- Multiple Levels Of Detail (LOD) ensure your product looks perfect no matter what distance it is viewed from.
- Just 1 prim for the each band when rezzed in world!
- Scripting has been rigorously optimized to reduce sim overhead.
- Fully copyable.
Current version of the is v.
Release date of the current version is . To check what version you are running please see the Version section. Please also see the Troubleshooting tab if you are having any other issues to see if your query is answered there before contacting support.
Your comes in a product box. Drag this box to the ground where it will automatically unpack and give you a folder containing your product. Accept this folder and it will appear in the top level of your inventory. You can now delete the product box (a copy is still in your inventory).
In your inventory, locate the folder called
In this folder you will find the following items:
- !!! Settings !!!
- Settings notecard for your perusal
- TIS Neon Band (Neck)
- For wearing on your neck (chest attach point)
- TIS Neon Band (Left Arm)
- For wearing on your left arm (left forearm attach point)
- TIS Neon Band (Right Arm)
- For wearing on your neck (right forearm attach point)
- TIS Neon Band (Left Leg)
- For wearing on your neck (left lower leg attach point)
- TIS Neon Band (Right Leg)
- For wearing on your neck (right lower leg attach point)
First locate the
in your folder and all you have to do is add each item to your avatar.
As default the Neck band is the "Master" unit which will control the other bands. If you wish to use another band as the master, please see the Setting a Master section for more information how to adjust these
For best results and to fully appreciate the , we recommend that you have the following client settings:
Set your World to Midnight!
To set your world to midnight to appreciate the lighting display, go to your client toolbar menu and select World > Sun Position > Midnight or click Ctrl + Shift + X
Obviously the will function perfectly well when it's daytime too, but when it's midnight.... Just WOW!
NOTE: As with any projector light, the properties of the surface the product shines on will affect the how the projection looks. In particular, projector lights will not be seen on full bright surfaces as they are already at their maximum brightness.
We also recommend for optimum viewing pleasure that you set your graphic preferences to the following settings if your computer graphics can handle it. To open your Preferences window please click Ctrl + P. Set your Performance up to High and tick the Advanced Lighting Model box, the Ambient Occlusion box, set shadows drop down to Sun/Moon + Projectors. Also set your draw distance to about 600 or higher. Please make sure that you set your Objects & Sculpts LOD to 4.0 and Max particle count to max (8192).
This section is for more advanced user settings. You can use the product directly out of the box, but if you wish to have multiple bands with different settings you need to change channel communications.
If you require all bands to be controlled with the same settings etc., then you need not do anything further with each band, just use channel 0, which is the default channel number.
The Master band MUST have a !!! Settings !!! notecard contained in its contents tab in edit mode. All Slave bands do not require a settings notecard, only the master needs a settings notecard.
If you wish to have each band customized in different ways, this can be done easily by setting one of your bands to have a different channel to your first band. To do this you will need to set the channel number for each additional band.
To do this simply amend the description field of one the bands as follows:
- Right click and select edit on one of the bands.
- In the general tab of the edit dialogue box locate the description field this will already have text in there like this:
Channel : 0
- Set the new channel by editing this text so for example
Channel : 3would set the channel to be 3.
- Now drag in a !!! Settings !!! notecard into the new master band.
- If you are using Firestorm viewer go to the Content tab of the edit dialogue box and click the "Reset Scripts" button. If you are using the Second Life Viewer, you will need to go to the client tool bar (at the top of your screen) and click Build --> Scripts and then select "Reset Scripts". Any other viewer, you may need to refer to the viewers knowledge-base.
- On clicking Reset Scripts a dialogue box may pop up if you have never done this before asking you whether you wish to modify scripts in selected object - Just click yes - if no box asking that pops up, then the Reset Progress box will only appear and start going through each script in the unit and set them to running as in this example:
- When the dialogue box states done, press close.
- The band that you changed will run through its setup.
Do the above for any bands that you wish to have on any other channel. Please remember each Master band MUST have a Settings notecard in it in order to work.
If you edit your product and go to the contents tab, you will notice a Settings notecard.
Here you can stipulate the colours that the product uses and also the colour change frequency that the colours change. If your favourite venue has a certain colour scheme, then you can add those colours here, removing any others that you do not require.
You also have additional settings that you can adjust for the product. Details of what the settings are and do are written in the Notes section of the notecard also.
When any changes are made to the notecard, press save, changes will be sent to the other bands attached to your avatar automatically.
By default the Master unit is set to the Neck Band. If you require another unit i.e. the left wrist band to be the Master as you do not wish to wear the Neck band, then please follow the instructions (these instructions are the same for whatever band you wish to use as master):
- Wear a band i.e. the left wrist band.
- Edit the band by right clicking the band then selecting "Edit" from the menu.
- Now drag the !!! Settings !!! notecard into the contents tab of the edit dialog box from your inventory.
The settings notecard will then communicate with the other bands when you wear them.
Current version of the is v. Release date of the current version is .
To check the version of this product you are running please follow these steps:
- Right click the product and choose edit.
- In the edit window, select the content tab.
- In the contents tab there is a script called
- Right click the script and select
Propertiesfrom the menu.
- The version number will be in the Description field of the properties box.
If you are running an out of date product, please obtain a redelivery of the product package from our redelivery board in our store, Click here to go there!
Listed here are the most common FAQ's for this product. Before contacting support, make sure your query is not answered here.
- Initial Release