Thank you for purchasing the There In Spirit Dance System! We hope you enjoy the fun!
In order for the Dance System to work you must have rez rights on the land you will be placing the system and you must rez the system using the group tag.
On dragging the Dance System in world a drop down menu will appear asking you whether you would like to Link and de-link from other objects. You must click YES in order for the system to be able to support multiple avatars.
The systems work by rezzing temporary prims that people will sit on when they click the system. The land requires the land owning group to be able to rez objects. The system when rezzed will give you details if it will have problems working correctly.
To change the hover text above the dance system you must right click the dance system and select edit from the menu. In the contents tab of the edit window you will find a notecard called "Floating Text". Double click this and you will see here the text that is currently hovering above the dance system. Enter your own text here (if you wish to use multiple lines just put your text on separate lines within the notecard).
The system has no settings notecard and therefore is very easy to use, just rez, accept the de-link message and dance!
These instructions are ONLY for the Conga Party Dance System, please see the other sections for information on the other TIS Dance Systems.
These instructions are ONLY for Oops Upside Your Head Party Dance System.
In the contents of the system you will find a notecard called
Settings where you can adjust different settings to suit your venue:
- Max number in row: 10
- This is the number of people sitting in one line before starting a new line.
- Distance between dancers in row (meters): 0.5
- This is the distance each avatar is sitting away from the avatar in front of them
- Distance between rows (meters): 2.0
- This is the distance between each line i.e. how far to the side each line of avatars starts
- Distance to first dancer from base (max 10 meters): 2.0
- This is the distance from the base you rez that the very first dancer sits
These instructions are ONLY required for the following systems:
- Saturday Night
- Virtual Slide
To adjust the settings of the dance system you must right click the dance system and select edit from the menu.
In the contents tab of the edit window you will find a notecard called
Here is what each setting means:
- number of columns: 3
- This is how many columns of people standing next to each other you wish to have, so the default is 3 which means that 3 people will stand side by side.
- distance between rows in meters: 3.0
- This is how many meters distance there is between each row of people. The default is 3.0 which means that each person will be 3 meters behind the person in front of them.
- distance between columns in meters : 2.0
- This is how many meters distance there is between each person standing side by side. The default is 2.0 which means that each person will be 2 meters away from the person they are standing next to.
We found that the easiest way to see what is best for your venue/home is to just play around with the settings!! Just make sure you write down what we have here as a backup!!!