Thank you for your interest in Streaming Services.
- ♫ Choice of Shoutcast or Icecast Streaming Server
- ♫ 128kbps to 320kbps
- ♫ Unlimited Bandwidth
- ♫ 25 to unlimited listeners*
- ♫ Up to 10GB AutoDJ (only on Store or Pro. NOT included when purchasing DJ)
- ♫ Centova Control Panel
- ♫ INSTANTLY Available
- ♫ Upgrade or downgrade at any time
TIS Live Music Streaming allows you to play your own music on your land, whether that be your club, store or your home. Shoutcast/Icecast are some of the worlds most popular streaming platforms that supports a wide variety of third party programs allowing you to stream music from your pc into Second Life.
Your Centova Control panel allows you to personalise your music service to suit your needs:
- ♫ Create and manage DJ Logins
- ♫ Upload your own tracks for AutoDJ (only on Store or Pro. NOT included when purchasing DJ)
- ♫ Create AutoDJ playlists (only on Store or Pro. NOT included when purchasing DJ)
- ♫ Set timed jingles and welcome tracks (only on Store or Pro. NOT included when purchasing DJ)
- ♫ Stop and start your stream
- ♫ Generate reports showing number of listeners, peak times, countries etc. - Find out which of your DJ's are generating the most interest!
TIS Live DJ - can pay either monthly or weekly.
* Unlimited Listeners will allow unlimited listeners on one sim. Please contact us if you have additional requirements over and above this.
If you are purchasing from our store in world, then creating your stream will be done via the web page on your account. Just follow the instructions on that page.
If you have purchased off the Second Life Marketplace, your
stream information will be contained in a product box delivered to your
Received Items folder in your inventory.
In your inventory, locate the folder called
- Type (Type is the version you purchased i.e. Store, Pro or DJ). In this folder you will find the following item:
TIS Live - Type (Type is the version you purchased i.e. Store, Pro or DJ).
For the purpose of these instructions we have purchased the TIS Live - Shoutcast Store. The process is the same for all Stream types purchased i.e Icecast Store, Icecast Pro, Shoutcast Pro, Shoutcast DJ Monthly, Shoutcast DJ Weekly, Icecast DJ Monthly, Icecast DJ Weekly.
First locate the
- Shoutcast Store in your folder and drag it out to the ground in world.
You will be initially presented with a dialogue box to enter your Stream Name. Stream name must be 4 -20 characters and can only be lower case letters or numbers 0-9:
When you have entered a stream name and pressed Submit you will get this in chat:
- Shoutcast Store: Please wait, creating your stream now....
You will then receive in chat, once the stream has been created, the details of your stream. We recommend copying and pasting this information into a notecard for safe keeping:
- Shoutcast Store:
Thank you for activating your TIS Live stream. Here are your stream details:
Stream URL: this will be your stream URL to paste into your parcel sound Music URL
Dashboard Login URL: this will be your Dashboard Login URL at the Centova website
Stream expiry: this is your expiry date of your stream
You will also be presented with information pertaining to user guides:
Help pages for your stream dashboard can be found here: https://centova.com/doc/cast/user_manual/reference_manual
You can log into your TIS Live Centova Panel in one of two ways:
- Via live.thereinspirit.com using the username and password given to you when you set up your stream.
- Via thereinspirit.com - here you can manage your SL purchases, as well as your TIS Live stream.
Your Centova control panel is where you configure details of your stream, upload and configure tracks for AutoDJ, and create DJ accounts for live broadcasts.
All streams allow you to stream music\audio live from your computer into second life via our servers. Additionally, if you have selected a package with disk space, you can upload your own tracks and use AutoDJ to continually play through those tracks in your absence - this is particularly useful if you have a house or store and want your own music playing 24/7.
Below are links to the official Centova documentation to help you get the most from your stream. Please make sure to read through these and familiarise yourself with basic streaming operation.
- Control Panel Documentation:
- User Guide
- To configure AutoDJ:
- To configure Live Broadcasting:
- Performing a live broadcast
- Live Broadcast programs:
- There are many, many programs that allow DJs to stream to Shoutcast and Icecast, here's a few of the most popular:
** Please note due to the huge combination of applications, versions, configurations, and devices, we are unable to offer support for these programs, many of which have their own rich support communities. There are also numerous DJ groups in Second Life where you will be able to get advice and chat to people who currently stream live into SL - one of these is the TIS Live Stream Group - secondlife:///app/group/300cc4ea-9489-18f6-9bdb-71f0516a4320/about
Listed here are the most common FAQ's for this product. Before contacting support, make sure your query is not answered here.