Thank you for your interest in the TIS LCD Screen.
A very simple and easy addition to your venue if holding a concert or other staged event.
The TIS Stage comes with the following decoration, these are:
- 4 Wall Speakers
- 2 Concert Speakers
- 2 Stage Speakers
- 4 Stage Lights
- Lighting Truss v1.0
The stage is easily switched on and off by just clicking it. This TIS product is group controlled, so in order for the stage to be switched on by friends or staff, you must make sure that you rez the stage under a group tag that your staff/friends are members of, your staff/friends must then have the group tag activated in order that they can switch the stage on or off.
The stage is fully customisable using the !!! Settings !!! notecard contained within the contents tab of the stage. You are able to use the !!! Settings !!! notecard to set the textures for the animated roof and back of the stage as well as the Off texture and the On texture. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Right click and select edit on the stage
- Go to the contents tab of the edit dialogue box
- Double click to open the !!! Settings !!! notecard
- In your inventory locate your full perm textures that you wish to use for each setting, and right click them in your inventory and select "Copy Asset UUID". The UUID is the key for the texture.
- Once copied, paste the key into the relevant row in the !!! Settings !!! notecard by pressing Ctrl & V on your keyboard. This should paste a key looking like this
1a47f5a2-bd49-bbfe-f9de-dacc2c25140finto the notecard.
- Save the notecard once you have added the keys to the textures
- This will automatically update the stage and switch it off
- Turn the stage back on by clicking it to display your own textures you had set.
To revert back to the inbuilt textures, just delete the keys that you have entered into the !!! Settings !!! Notecard.
Along with the inbuilt textures you will also find a notecard in your product box that has a few texture keys listed for you to try just to help you out a bit.
The dimensions of the entire stage are as follows:
- Height: 14 Meters
- Width: 24 Meters
- Depth: 16 Meters
- Prim Count: 256
Please make sure you have enough room and enough prims on your land to accommodate this beforehand!