Thank you for your interest in the TIS Retexturable Balloons.
Retexturable Balloons Features
- Fully copyable
- Fully modifiable
- 17 Pre-installed textures
- Ability to have the balloons just coloured
- Add your own textures
We have provided an array of textures that can be applied to your balloons, but if you require to add your own textures, please follow these instructions below:
- Drag a copy of your balloons to the ground.
- Right click and edit the balloons.
- Go to the CONTENTS tab and within there you will find a notecard called "Textures". Open this notecard.
- Within the notecard you will see this set up:
- DO NOT add any textures to the string sections, these should be left as they are.
- To add a texture of your own (the texture must be full perm), go to your inventory and find your texture, right click it within your inventory and select "Copy Asset UUID" (this is the texture key). The best size to use is a 256 x 128.
- Go to the Texture notecard and under [balloon1] add a new line and type in a descriptive name for your texture i.e. hearts, try and keep the description to a short name, then type | (pipe) and then press ctrl + v together which will paste in the key which you copied from your inventory texture.
- Do the same for [balloon2] otherwise you will not be able to texture your balloons the same!
- Save the notecard and close. On saving the notecard this will reload the texture list.
- Close down the Edit box and click your balloons for the menu!
To only have the balloons coloured instead of having a texture, select the BLANK texture in the menu for each balloon and then select a colour from the menu. Also included in these balloons is the ability to change whether anyone can change the colours or just the owner, or set to group only. This is done via the menu.
Listed here are the most common FAQ's for this product. Before contacting support, make sure your query is not answered here.